Back on track! Sort of. I tried getting this done when I had both boys sleeping at the same time this afternoon (and neither in my arms!), but go figure, as soon as I started pulling images, someone wanted to eat. But it’s only 10pm, so I’m making the Friday cutoff with plenty of time.
- Today was my first venture out with both babies by myself. We made it to the grocery store, got our shopping done, and made it home with no tears! That was even a big deal when it was just me and the Bean.
- Going to the park on Sunday was my favorite day this week. I want the warm weather back.
- Discovered the app Carousel. An Instagram viewer for your Mac. It’s fun.
- Smelly Washer. I think I finally found the solution to my stinky washer!
- Teaching Bean to use the Keurig was the highlight of the week. He has helped before but has a new interest in it. Now he wants to make my coffee each morning before his own breakfast!