This past week absolutely flew by! Now that Bug is 6 weeks old, it is time to get back to life. Time for the shop to reopen and for me to get my booty in gear with getting work done and losing some weight. Might as well start everything at once, right? First, five things that made my week fabulous…
- We ordered a glider for the nursery. It reclines, and rocks and has an ottoman that moves too! It’s fancy. I still love my rocker, but now I’ll have that in our bedroom and a quiet chair in the nursery.
- Bug rolled over! A couple times in a row. This kid is crazy!
- My recovery after this pregnancy couldn’t have been better. Or maybe it could have been. Here’s to an even quicker recovery if there are any more bebes!
- Girls night and a great group of girls in the neighborhood! Sad to see Cresta go, but my first post baby glass of wine was delicious!
- Getting more reading done this week! Soon I’ll get a book marked off on that goal widget! Finally finished Bossypants, but since I started in 2012, it doesn’t count. Boo!
Instead of hipster-vision for this week, we’re going to have a giveaway! The shop will officially re-open Saturday February 9th. Until then (through next Friday at noon to be exact), you can enter to win the newest item in the shop! A mrs ptb makes dino to match your favorite hat! Enter! Share with your friends! Get excited!!