This week has been full of emotion. My baby is turning 2. TWO. I know he isn’t up and leaving for college, but he is a completely different kid than he was a year ago. Because he is a kid now. More on that next week though. For now. I celebrate the past (7 days) 😉
- We gave Bean the Little People monkey family for his zoo. He immediately added the Gorilla to the family and has been lining them up and having them travel as a group. It’s adorable and obviously means he is a genius.
- While nap wake ups have been rough recently, I am thankful for naps, and thankful for the cuddles that I’m getting post sleepy time.
- PF Changs. I was really mad that they screwed up my night with their take out special. Fuming. But they comped our meal and I realized that their fried rice is what ruined all other fried rice for me. And now I want some again. Great.
- We’ve been successfully going out just the three of us on weekdays. Ergo piggy back rides for Bean. Bug stays in the carrier carseat. Soooo much easier than trying to wrangle a toddler and keep a baby from falling out of the moby.
- I’ve been working on an AWESOME collaboration with our friend and photographer. I CANNOT wait to share more.
A little bit of extra happiness that helped me this week: