Bre knows I’m terrible about keeping up with my blog, so every now and then she likes to force a post on me. Thanks girl.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Being dumb. Working too far from my apartment for too little money.
2. What are five things on your to-do list?
Hang pictures in the living room
Make myself unpaper towels that I have had fabric set aside for basically forever
Bake some cookies
Put away the laundry
Finish my giveaway #mrsptbmakes items
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
French Macarons (ok…cookies in general)…(ok…baked goods in general)
chips and salsa
So, in all honesty, I would probably list pasta as the 5th, and you would all be “What? Pasta? That isn’t a snack!”. This led me to ask ptb what my favorite snack was. He was unhelpful as he said ice cream. At least he knows me well. So he gave me my answer for #5… ” Bre asks too much!”
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Pay off ALL the debt and hopefully have enough left to get us 20% in on a nice single family home. I’m being reasonable. After taxes, it’s not like I’d have a TON of money left.
5. Name some places you have lived.
Stop trying to stalk me!
6. Name some bad habits you have.
Leaving my hair in the shower.
7. Name some jobs you have had.
Waitress, barista, manager, teller, designer, mama
8. Name those you are tagging for Old School Blogging
I’m tagging my fellow fabric lover Amanda and posh pretender Em.
It’s Robot Mommy’s fault. Just like it’s your fault I like macarons now. Bad habits cross-country internet style.
Yay for ice cream!