We celebrated ptb’s birthday this week! As well as his dad’s. Bean impressed his great aunts and uncles with his love of fruit, turning down cake for grapes. We started the week with a sick Bug and we ended it with a sick Bean. Hence the late posting… but everyone is tucked in and safe for the night and tomorrow is a new day.
- Birthday lunch at Panera for ptb on Monday. Did you know if you get food and a drink you can get a pastry for $1. I did…and I get a pumpkin muffin every time. And then I forgot I got it and had something to enjoy the next day. You can read about it here.
- I’ve recently been using the big camera more often. Thanks to the LightScoop Deluxe, it’s semi-functional in the house. In any lighting situation! I decided to post my first Wordless Wednesday. In the very least, maybe it will force me to sit down and work on images for a few minutes each week.
- Bean and Bug are fast becoming best friends. Hugs have been a new fascination for the Bean. And they are great. Back pat and everything.
- Saturday was one of those days… Bean got up at 4:30am. For the day. Ummm doesn’t he know I usually deal with a newborn at that hour?! So yeah… I slept about 45 minutes that night between the two of them. But when I went in his room at 4:30 he proudly showed me a panda bear my mom made for me as a baby and said “BEAR!” WITH A “B” PEOPLE. WITH. A. B. This has been one of our missing letters. Oh and the week before, he pointed to himself and said “Nen?” Later in the day he also said “Ball” and then promptly took a nap. Word explosions are EXHAUSTING.
- Starbucks released a new city series of mugs. The “You Are Here” Collection. I love it and ptb brought one home for me tonight. Tomorrow I’m going to drink my coffee out of it and eat another sprinkle donut. That thing was delicious!