I’m going to try something new for a weekly post. I used to do a Friday Favorites when I first started writing this blog. Instead of featuring a product of some sort every week (that can turn into a lot of work!), I’m going to try and post 5 things I’m thankful for from that week. Five things that made my week just a little more fabulous. By Fridays I can feel a bit wiped out. Let’s start the weekend with the right attitude!!
- B is starting to eat a bit more! The hunger strike is ending! Hopefully he’ll stop being picky soon too and return to the adventurous eater he once was!
- We went to our first story time this week. It was a disaster, but we did it!!
- The app Flipboard is kind of awesome!
- I had to format my phone to clear off mysterious “other” data. It’s like having a new phone!
- The main floor of my home is totally clean and the grocery shopping is done and there are both brownies and an apple pie waiting to be consumed.
And because nothing feels complete without pictures. A hipster-ized photographic week in review:
What made your day/week/month/hour/minute (ANYTHING!) this past week?