We had a great weekend last week and I’m looking forward to another…Today started rainy for us. Just completely miserable. But that meant both ptb and I wanted the SUV. So the compromise was to drive him to work. It meant a breakfast date for me and my little man and then a trip to JoAnns to pick up some needed fleece and some unneeded flannel. Now that he’s sleeping and I got some orders ready for the mail, it’s time to count my blessings for the week.
- He ate chicken! That wasn’t ground up into a puree! We discovered dipping fried foods and there you go. This also applied to fish later in the week.
- The three of us spent the day in the city last Sunday and it was perfect.
- My dinner is currently cooking in the crock pot and it possibly couldn’t have been easier. Hopefully it is yummy!
- I finally have my very own organizer mini! Five months after the first pre-orders shipped, I upgraded myself from a prototype!
- We upgraded to Lightroom 4 thanks to my fabulous husband! It’s awesome and I can’t wait to start rocking the socks off our photos from the past….19 months.
It’s the simple things right? My week in Hipster-vision:
What made your day/week/month/hour/minute (ANYTHING!) this past week?
join the conversation