In other news, we are painting the hallway and the kids’ rooms this weekend. Still haven’t decided on a color for the nursery, but at least got the samples up. I really want to do an Arctic theme in the nursery. icy blue, turquoise, grey. Once Bug is born, splash some pink or navy into the room to make it less gender neutral. I originally wanted an icy blue on the walls, then I put the samples up and the turquoise is quite awesome. Ugh. Less than 24 hours left to decide. Thanks to Pinterest, I have plenty of ideas that will probably never come to fruition.
In Bean news, last week he started pointing to his belly when you asked where it was! He was either patting his belly or lifting his shirt and pointing. Now you can consistently get flashed. Man he is cute! And then Monday, he poked me in the eye and said eyes clear as day! So we are working on that. We’re getting closer to him getting it right every time. About 75% of the time you ask where his eyes are, he will point to his eyes and say “eyes”. The other 25% is a split between pointing to his nose and showing his belly. Oh… and I still have no Halloween costume for him. Bad mom.