This week absolutely flew by for me. I’m not ready for it to be over! I love the weekend, don’t get me wrong, but as soon as it starts, it feels like it is almost over. With the horrible weather we have coming, it isn’t looking like a fun weekend either. Boo. Okay, time to cheer up before the boy wakes up, precious time!!!
- We discovered the magic of MagnaDoodle. Quiet play for 45 minutes?! It was a borrowed toy, so getting it away from him was the hardest part.
- I got a ton of sewing done this week! I feel sort of like catching up is a possibility! AND I re-threaded my serger! One of the spools had run out from when I originally threaded it. That’s some stressful stuff! I had been avoiding for a while. (That should count as 2, but I have 6 this week)
- We had a great time at a local Halloween parade. Ran into one of ptb’s former coworkers and they live close by AND have a 20 month old!
- Bean and I had a very successful trip to Target using the Ergo (I had to go buy a Magnadoodle). Thank goodness he still let’s me wear him occasionally. So much easier at 7 months pregnant!
- We’re having pizza for dinner. Need I say more?
Hipster-vision week in review:
Share what made your week fabulous!