I had no precious nap time today to blog. Oy. Napless Fridays should not be a thing. Thankfully he was at least in bed at a decent time. He was awake until probably 11pm last night! In his crib, but still…awake. COME ON! I’m jus tcounting on things being adjusted back to normal with the time change this weekend. Ooh! And This weekend is full of fun! Painting tomorrow morning! I’ll be sneaking out with Bean to go visit Joann’s and use the 25% Friends and Family coupon on some fleece refills. And then to the park. Sunday we’ll be hanging with friends we haven’t seen in about 6 months. Ridiculous. She lives about 15 minutes away, and I haven’t seen her since I was…. 8 weeks pregnant? Very excited about that. With Hurricane Sandy starting our week, I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for this week. But seriously. Napless Friday has me completely wiped out.
- We made it threw the storm with no damage and no loss of power. I am extremely thankful for that. What made it even better? The surrounding area was really varied in who lost power and who didn’t. One of those who lost power: ptb’s office. Which meant we had him home with us through Wednesday!
- I’m super proud of myself! This is 4 weeks in a row I’ve written at least 3 posts per week. This is a big deal for me.
- I got my haircut last weekend. I’m not happy with it, but it will do for now and it feels much better. Trip to the salon included picking up one of Opi’s Bond inspired polishes. I got Live and Let Die and it is AWESOME.
- Bean likes yogurt again! Hunger strike officially over? He even ate it with a spoon. He’s suddenly all about using his spoon and fork. YAY!
- We did not take him trick or treating this year. I won’t give him the candy, he can’t say trick or treat or thank you, what’s the point? He did however LOVE giving the candy out. Super adorable. Even better? He wouldn’t give candy to kids clearly over the age of 13. No idea why, but it was awesome.
Hipster-vision week in review:
Share what made your week fabulous!