This will be short. It’s already after 11:30pm, so I have to get this out before it isn’t Friday anymore. The Bean and I both ended up with a cold this week. Blah. On the plus side, he took some champion 4.5 hour naps. The con, we feel like garbage…and a stuffy head for me plus pregnancy means I ended up getting a full on bloody nose earlier. That’s totally why this post got delayed. I swear. Let’s get the count down on!
- Did you not see that I mentioned 4+ hour naps?!?! At least 3 days this week. Maybe 4, but my head is fuzzy. I know I slept for at least two of them. Today I only slept for the last 30 minutes or so.
- I’m super thankful for my shop orders right now! Thank you to my wonderful customers! Tonight I’ll be finishing up 6 organizer minis. Then hats and headbands all weekend!
- B’s bed came today! I’m really hoping we can get it put together. I’m also hopeful that we get a great deal on a mattress for him thanks to Veteran’s Day sales.
- This week Bean started saying “E-I-E-I”. He says it along with any Old MacDonald music and he says it when he gets the iPad down and wants you to open his favorite Old MacDonald app.
- I won a combo pack of Dark Shadows from WeeShare and it arrived this week!! Hopefully we will get to watch it this weekend! Totally looking forward to that!
I’m not going to do a gallery this week. We didn’t take a ton of pictures, and really…the best ones have already been posted. It’s a sick week and I’ll take full advantage while I can.
I’ve finished all of the girls Christmas shopping and some for my other relatives. The weather has been great so I’ve been able to crack the windows open. I love the holidays, it puts me in such a great mood!
mrs. ptb says
Being done with Christmas shopping is awesome!! Is it terrible that I’m using my due date as an excuse for skipping gifts this year?