Yesterday we were supporting small business instead of big business. Mostly. We were busy busy busy getting ready for and then having a blast during my maternity shoot/family shoot. Bean behaved like a champ through the whole thing and then went down for his nap at 3:30! Way to adjust on the fly, little man! We did make bigger purchases earlier in the week, so there was no rush to run out Friday and get any spectacular savings. Guess what… the TV we bought on Sunday…advertised in all the flyers for Black Friday as an amazing deal…for the same price we paid on Sunday. This was an all together pretty awesome week and I’m going to put in on record that I have a lot to be thankful for.
- Spending the holidays with family is always great. Having a place to go close by and not having a lot to do (besides order some cupcakes) makes it even better.
- I finally got an Infantino Squeeze Station!! The jury is still out on whether this adventure will be a success or not, but I spent part of my birthday making pouches, and it was fun.
- The Wii U was added to our living room. I’m a Mario junkie.
- “Oh No!” was said by someone small. It’s the most adorable thing in the world.
- mrs ptb makes was featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Holiday Gift Guide!! They contacted me a few weeks ago asking for permission, an image, and a small interview. He ended up with a freaking half page photo in the newspaper! He’s HUGE!!
Hipster-vision week in review: