It’s Friday! And I’m posting! Clearly this has been a little bit more of a normal week. Only a few left before a new baby joins us! I have a lot to say this week too, so let’s hope this early nap helps me get a couple posts put together while I still have some energy. This was an overall great week. Here are 5 of my favorite things…
- It’s bittersweet, but I took down any custom listings in the shop this week. I’m looking forward to getting caught up on my to do list! Only 60+ items to go!
- New mrs ptb makes labels arrived in today’s mail! I was down to 4… which wouldn’t do for the lengthy to do list.
- Pancakes made this week better. And pastries in general. Pumpkin muffins and scones. Yum. When the Bean saw the box with the muffin come out he started jumping up and down saying “YayYayYayYay!” I may or may not be in trouble.
- Egg nog helping to combat the awesome pregnancy heartburn I’ve been dealing with has been a big part of my week.
- Yesterday was possibly the best day of the week. A trip to Target, then a quick stop at JoAnn for some thread and buttons, and a final stop to get lunch at Panera. #1. My normally crazy little boy behaved so so well! He helped carry the basket at Target, carried the thread at JoAnn, and ate lunch with no mess. #2. Panera’s prices have become OUTRAGEOUS. A You Pick Two lunch to split with my child should not cost $15. I hope some day all of my children are patient enough to stay at a table in Olive Garden long enough for me to really eat how much soup and salad I could eat.
Hipster-vision week in review: