This week was busy, busy, busy. I feel like I have been sewing non-stop. We still managed to have some fun times though! I’m upping it to 6 things this week because it’s late and I can.
- Cousin Chad’s 1st birthday party kicked off our week! We had a great time!
- Library play time has been a great addition to our week now that the Bean is feeling better. I am sad we’ll only have a few more before baby, but at least they break for the holidays as well.
- Talking highlight of the week: DVD shopping… He runs over to Santa Paw 2 and points and says “Doggies!!!” as excited as could be. He then flipped it over as if he was reading the back of the case. Hilarious.
- We transitioned to his big boy bed!!!! We have only set up the bed in his room so far, but it seems to be going well. I got one of his curtains made and I am hoping the second helps to darken the room a bit more. Maybe we’ll get furniture in there someday. Or maybe we’ll just leave him in an empty room with just a bed. Probably not though…
- Today I attempted a product photoshoot in the living room. While Ben was awake. That had some hilarious results. More on that….later.
- We went to the mall this week to get Ben’s Santa picture. While we were there, we went into the Apple Store. Tomorrow they’ll be opening a new location in the mall. The original store will be closed. Forever. It’s where we met. It’s where it all began. We tried to take a picture. I wasn’t emotional about it until ptb suggested we go in. After that I totally blame pregnancy hormones.
Hipster-vision week in review: