Things that are not awesome:
- Short naps. Especially when I wait an hour to go to sleep myself.
- Not meeting goals. I really wanted to get all my handmade gifts done this week. I didn’t. I should be sewing right now…but I’m blogging 🙂
- People talking to me about my pregnancy… more on that later.
Things that ARE awesome:
- This crazy bug inside me sticking his/her foot out my belly button. It totally grossed ptb out. I (while in pain) thought it was hilarious.
- Christmas cards. They make me so happy to be on someone’s card list. It’s special 🙂
- The word bajillion. I know it isn’t a real word. And I don’t care.
- New projects. I’ve made 5 new things this week. I love them all and can’t wait to share! …but not until the recipients get their surprise gifts!
- Getting my replacement monitor 3 days sooner than expected. Hanging the monitor and light in the big boy room and getting the bookcase put together. Only the dresser left, I think we can get that done this weekend!
- Actually managing to get some cleaning done WHILE the Bean was awake. He’s discovered jumping on the bed, it’s helpful in keeping him distracted and away from things I’m trying to organize. Also keeping him entertained now that the closet is nice and clean…wire hangers. #MOMOFTHEYEAR let’s her child jump on the bed and play with wire hangers (NOT AT THE SAME TIME! BACK OFF!)
I didn’t take many Instagram worthy pics this week. Sorry, we were busy…and half include gifts for people, so you can’t see those!