I have an almost 22 month old and a 1 week old. This. Is. Crazy! Our first week as a family of four was filled with visitors. Today was our first day (besides Christmas) just the four of us. I loved every minute of it. We all stayed in bed until past 10am. We did exciting things…like go to Lowe’s to get drywall anchors and the grocery store to make sure we had milk for the impending blizzard. We mounted the dresser to the wall in the Bean’s room and set up the swing in the living room. We washed diapers. I *may* have had ice cream for dinner. We didn’t have to worry about what time visitors were arriving. We didn’t have to plan our day around anyone. It was FABULOUS. And I am totally wiped out.
- We were home on Christmas Day together! This entire time i thought I was going to be in the hospital on Christmas. The day was awesome. Four gifts were about Ben’s max, so it worked out perfectly.
- Breastfeeding seems to be successful! Bug’s first pediatrician appointment Monday had him an ounce from birth weight!!
- Graham crackers. I forgot how good they are! And Bean thinks they are cookies.
- Termini’s Bakery. Thank you, ptb for spoiling me.
- My big sister’s reaction to being asked to be Bug’s Godmother. Sincere joy. Love her. <3
Brief week in review. Put on your thick framed glasses…